Sunday, July 1, 2012

Challenge #7

Where is the summer going?  I'm having a hard time believing that it is July already.  Slow down!  The kiddos will be back in school before you know it.

The DT continues to surprise me with their creations and I'm sure they will inspire you again this go around.  The Color Me Scrappy DT is a wonderful group of ladies.  They are working hard for you.  For this challenge, they have created some stunning layouts, so be sure to stop and say hello on their personal blogs.  They like to feel the love and appreciation as much as you do.



We are proud to have Peace, Love & Scrapbooking back with us for the month of July.


They are continually working hard to create unique kits with the hottest products from the top manufacturers.  PLS kits are full of paper and embellishments to create multiple unique layouts.

This time around, Peace, Love & Scrapbooking is providing a $20.00 gift certificate toward the purchase of one of their kits.


Moving onto the challenge.  This time around, we went with something a bit more on the lighter side.  I hope you enjoy this challenge as much as I did...  let me tell you, it sure was a challenge.

sugared spectrum



6 comments:

  1. wow! The design team sure knocked this one out of the park! Outstanding work ladies!
    And this challenge is scrumptous! I am looking forward to giving this one a try- pastels are usually a huge challenge for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work fellow DT ladies. :) I really loved working with these colors. So glad to have Peace, Love, and Scrapbooking back as our sponsors. THEY ROCK! Everyone needs to go check them out, asap! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Raechelle! I agree this challenge was so fun to creat with. I loved these colors. Fabulous creations ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi girls, beautiful pages and this challenge and the colors are super colorful and cheerful, liked,kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what all the talented DT team created!! Hope to join in this month :)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this challenge! The pallete of colors is so beautiful...I'm very excited to participate.
    kisses

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS