Thursday, February 14, 2013

Challenge #30

Happy Valentine's Day!  The day to spend with your loved ones.  I used to think about this holiday as a Hallmark (made up) holiday, but what better way to remind you to tell the one's you love how much they mean to you.  Do we need a special day to do this?  No, but it does stand as a nice reminder.

I had a friend of mine go into the hospital this week and it just reminds you how quickly something could happen.  Tell those you love, that you LOVE them.  Tell them everyday!

Let's not forget that our Februrary sponsor is The Beary Scrap!  Be sure to check out or sponsor's page to help show our support.  They have the latest and greatest supplies on the market, not to mention some fabulous sales going on right now!
Hint hint:  Check out their Washi Tape section!!



The Beary Scrap has generously given a $20 GC to their store!!!



Take a look at this challenge...



The Twist:  Use the word FRESH in your title or journaling


This challenge runs from

Februrary 14

thru

Februrary 28.



Check out what the design team came up with!







Sharon Fritchman


6 comments:

  1. I love the warm colors of this challenge. Awesome job Team B!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeee the colors and loving what everyone created! BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first time here. I hope to participate a lot more.
    http://www.cocoadaisy.com/forum/gallery/image.php?album_id=1052&image_id=16957

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first time too--I used some vintage SEI papers that fit the colors perfectly!
    http://www.cocoadaisy.com/forum/gallery/image_page.php?album_id=1147&image_id=17007

    ReplyDelete
  5. First time here. I used some vintage SEI papers that fit this color scheme perfectly!
    http://www.cocoadaisy.com/forum/gallery/image_page.php?album_id=1147&image_id=17007

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm new to this blog and have entered this challenge!! Woo hoo! I would like the code to your blinky. I'm used to seeing it in a text box underneath the bliky so I can copy/paste the HTML to my blog. Once you post it I will put it on my blog. Thanks.

    La-Vie

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS